One of the ironic things about spending a lot of money on photography school is that you learn about all the equipment that you want to spend more money on. BUT you just spent all of your savings on going to school.
The two things I would love to buy right now are:
70-200mm f2.8 IS L series lens
24-105mm f4 L series lens
1 comment:
Yes, new toys are great, but I find I have to keep myself focused on the photography more than the equipment, though nice equipment can be a lifesaver and can really allow one to produce amazing photographs. While I don't currently have a FF sensor I rented the 24-105 f/4L IS and 5D and they make a splendid combination. Have you looked at the 24-70 f/2.8L? Dad got the 24-105 for mom and I've found that I don't really use it since it doesn't fit the APS-C sensor too well on the wide end (38-168 equivalent).
Also, I've been using the 70-200 f/4L IS now for about two years and simply love it. It's got better IS (4-stops, optimistically) and is a bit lighter (and cheaper) than the f/2.8, but obviously doesn't produce quite the bokeh that the f/2.8 does.
Love the photography, keep it coming!
Post a Comment